Benefits of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
A Few Interesting SEO Facts
- More than 8 out of 10 Internet users look on search engines to find information and the products or services they want to buy.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) costs are rising (over 37% higher from last year to this year Q1).
- Up to 85% of searchers ignore paid listings.
- Natural (organic) search results convert 30% higher than PPC.
- A new study from the University of Southern California’s Center for the Digital Future has “found that the Internet is perceived by users to be a more important source of information for them —over all other principal media, including television, radio, newspapers, and books.”
The Best, Most Effective Marketing Strategy Today
As more consumers use the Internet to make purchases, they turn to major search engines to find the product or service they are looking for.
Most people don’t like being sold to. Many people don’t like advertising being forced upon them. Search engines empower consumers because they are only presented with results that are relevant to what they are searching for, not what advertisers bombard them with.
Consumers are more likely to trust natural search results on the first page of a reputable search engine, rather than a sponsored ad or a banner. In fact, many Internet users completely ignore or even use programs that block advertisements from appearing.
Target the Customers You Want
SEO reaches the customers you want; customers that are specifically looking for what you have to offer and who are given confidence by the ease with which they found you
Organic SEO the Way to Go
An aggressive organic Search Engine Optimisation program is a key ingredient to your website marketing strategy and should be incorporated into your organization’s overall marketing strategy.
Contact an SEO consultant today for a free consultation to find out how we can get your website on the first page of Google and other search engines in the organic search results.
Click Here To Get a Free Web Marketing Consultation